Do You Even Marketing Strategy?
What’s your ‘marketing’ strategy? Perhaps it was from an “expert” or better yet, an online “guru”, or even that teenager who is (still?) doing your social media for you.
“Focus your business online and magic will happen”.
“Build a website and the world will beat a path to your new mousetrap.”
“Just do this “one thing”; take this program and we guarantee you will be massively rich/successful/thought-leader/influencer.”
Yah, we’ve heard it all before.
The fact is, a lot of businesses have gone into the digital world, blind what to do.
Remember Tim Ferriss’, ‘The Four Hour Work Week’? How’s that going for you…
As many businesses struggle to grow/scale, it certainly is not for a lack of effort, but rather a lack of knowledge and strategy.
What do you need to overcome them?
1. Focus on your value. Don’t buy into spitting out marketing hype and hyperbole. Value is what you deliver to your audience.
2. Prove your assumptions. You have to build your own knowledge about your own audience and customer.
3. Understand that not everyone is your customer, nor will they ever become one. Focus on those who have an interest in you, and move them through the buyer’s process.
What’s working for you?
Have you reached your #Breakthrough yet?
Keep Reading More About #DigitalTransformation for Challenger Brand Businesses
Where does your business stand on the path to digital transformation?
- Benchmarking against best-in-class will help your business get stronger.
- Processes will be more efficient.
- Quality improved.
- You’ll save money & increase revenue.
- Learn where to best focus your efforts & navigate roadblocks take the Digital Transformation Benchmark now.
Written by: Doyle Buehler
Doyle Buehler, MBA, is a best-selling author, global entrepreneur, international speaker & digital business thought leader, specializing in strategic digital branding, digital business transformation and marketing. He has mentored, coached, trained & inspired many in the areas of startups, digital leadership, digital innovation, disruption, transformation, social media marketing, online marketing, and entrepreneurship.
His latest book on digital business transformation, #Breakthrough – Unleash Your Remarkable Brand Value, Influence & Authority, is available at all online retailers, or from www.breakthrough.digital