Most businesses are not like this. Is yours?
If you think business online is just about having a website, “traffic”, and a “social media” page, you’ve sadly missed the point.
New technology has given amazing power to the “little guys” – making small business the new powerhouse of the digital economy. Almost all of the growth in many major economies around the world are coming from this sector.
However, it is more about managing all stages of your audience journey through your entire brand story – from start to finish, across all of your digital elements.
Here’s what you really need to know:
1. Purpose. Defining your ‘why’; integrating your offline strategy, with your digital strategy by building a strategic architecture
2. Platform. Creating a platform and ecosystem that works for you and your audience, under all conditions
3. Patterns. Understanding who visits your and interacts with your digital ecosystem, and what behaviours they exhibit
4. Produce. Create, implement and distribute your ideas & insights through all forms of content across your entire digital ecosystem
5. Process. Understand all of the systems that affect you and your customers. Create processes that enlighten and delight your audience.
Which ones do you have as part of your business strategy & design?
Keep Reading More About Transformation
Written by: Doyle Buehler
Doyle Buehler, MBA, is a best-selling author, global entrepreneur, international speaker & digital business thought leader, specializing in strategic digital branding, digital business transformation and marketing. He has mentored, coached, trained & inspired many in the areas of startups, digital leadership, digital innovation, disruption, transformation, social media marketing, online marketing, and entrepreneurship.
His latest book on digital business transformation, #Breakthrough – Unleash Your Remarkable Brand Value, Influence & Authority, is available at all online retailers, or from www.breakthrough.digital