“Is my business ready for transformation?”
It’s a tricky question to answer, as it’s not always based upon the standard view of business growth & scale; it’s more about being strategic, and how it plays into the other aspects. And it’s predominately subjective as to where you are as a business and what your business culture is about, whether it’s corporate or entrepreneurial.
Ask yourself these 3 simple questions to see if you’re transformation-ready:
1. Are you ready to push-out competitors?
2. Are you wanting to connect more with your audience and customers?
3. Do you want to create longer-term value, beyond simple, transactional interactions?
Only 20% of businesses are in this “range for change”. If you want to take this further, and start working on transformation, here are some more tangible questions to ask yourself, to get started on your journey of breakthrough transformation:
1. What is your “vision of value” for improving the lives of your customers?
2. What are your key digital strategies and frameworks to get you there?
3. How will you architect your business & marketing?
4. How will you put your value into action?
Which one are you? Disrupted or Disruptor?
Keep Reading More About Transformation
Written by: Doyle Buehler
Doyle Buehler, MBA, is a best-selling author, global entrepreneur, international speaker & digital business thought leader, specializing in strategic digital branding, digital business transformation and marketing. He has mentored, coached, trained & inspired many in the areas of startups, digital leadership, digital innovation, disruption, transformation, social media marketing, online marketing, and entrepreneurship.
His latest book on digital business transformation, #Breakthrough – Unleash Your Remarkable Brand Value, Influence & Authority, is available at all online retailers, or from www.breakthrough.digital